Expression of Interest: Trustee Vacancy30 March 2023
Due to pending retirements Taranaki Foundation is seeking two new Trustees.
If you are community-minded with strong local networks and are ambitious to see our community prosper, we need people like you to join our Board and shape the future of our organisation!
Our dedicated Taranaki Foundation Board of Trustees, all volunteer their valuable expertise, energy and time to help build Taranaki this vital community asset.
What are we looking for?
- Individuals who are engaged in their community, are happy to be an advocate for the Foundation while leveraging their networks to create opportunities for collaboration and growth of the Taranaki Foundation.
- You will be joining an established, friendly team who are committed to amplifying Taranaki Foundations impact and effectiveness in achieving our vision of a prosperous Taranaki for all.
- We are seeking new trustees to enhance our current Board, particularly focusing on the South Taranaki and/or the Stratford districts.
- Previous governance experience is helpful but not essential.
- These are voluntary positions with a commitment to a 4-year term, with generally 6 Board Meetings per year. There are various sub-committees with optional membership.
- There will be times where Trustees may attend and contribute to community events or presentations.
About Taranaki Foundation:
The Taranaki Foundation’s is a community foundation whose purpose is to inspire a culture of giving and sharing in Taranaki.
- We are here to nurture and build the prosperity of our region. We do this by connecting generous people to activities that create transformational differences, and by providing philanthropic advice, community knowledge and leadership.
- The Foundation invites individuals, families and organisations to leave a lasting gift to the Taranaki community by establishing an endowment fund or contributing to an established fund. The donation is invested and makes grants to the community in perpetuity from the income investment returns earned on invested funds under management.
- We are one of 17 community foundations throughout Aotearoa New Zealand.
Applicants who wish to express an interest are asked to complete our Expression of Interest Form.
If you would like to find out more and for an informal discussion, please contact our CE Josh Hickford, email@example.com
All enquiries and Expressions of Interest will be treated in confidence.
Expressions of Interest will close on Friday 28 April 2023.