What are Named Funds?
- These are Funds that an individual, family, group or organisation can establish.
- A Named Fund can be based on any of the three Fund models (Endowment, Pass Through or Combined).
- Decisions about details including the name, model and beneficiaries are made by the people who establish each particular Named Fund.
- Once an Named Fund reaches $50,000 then annual distributions are made using income generated from the untouched capital. Your fund capital is also expected to grow.
- Read about some of the Named Funds that have already been established with Taranaki Foundation here.